Melisa

Henry: Hello everyone, I’m Henry. I know everyone has waited for us for really long, but we’re finally back!
Eunhyuk: Hello everyone, I’m Super Junior-M’s Eunhyuk. I love you.
Donghae: My precious darlings… Donghae… I am… I am Donghae. Really happy to meet you.
Ryeowook: Hello everyone, I’m Ryeowook. For… The fans that have been always waiting for us, we will continue… We will continue to work hard, and keep singing well. Thank you.
Sungmin: Hello everyone, I’m Sungmin. This time, we’re bringing the new album “Perfection” to meet everyone. When we are together with the fans, it is really “Perfect”.
Kyuhyun: Netease audience, hello everyone, I am Kyuhyun. Keep supporting Super Junior-M’s new album, Perfection. Please give us your support. Thank you.
Zhou Mi: Hello everyone, I am Super Junior-M’s Chinese member, Zhou Mi. Really happy to be able to bring our new album to meet our friends from Netease.
Returning to the Chinese market after a gap of 1 and a half year, what do you want to tell the fans the most?
Zhou Mi: ah, that, Super Junior-M has waited for 1 and a half year, we have also made our fans wait for 1 and a half year, releasing our newest mini album, Perfection. How do we put it, it’s a new start, and we hope that everyone will continue to support us. Mostly importantly, we are working very hard to do this album, to do music that we like. Regardless of our image, or the music, or the choreography, we have put in our best effort to do our very best, and hope that you will like this album, Perfection.
Can you introduce the new SJ-M members to everyone?
Kyuhyun: This time, when preparing the mini album, there was a change in the members, 2 new members joined. The new members are Sungmin and Eunhyuk. After they joined the group, they allowed our current group to become more perfect, just like our new album’s name, Perfection. Eunhyuk’s dance parts and Sungmin’s singing parts have been a help to us.
Sungmin: Hello everyone, I am Sungmin. I would like to meet everyone.
Eunhyuk: Hello, I am Super Junior-M’s new member, Eunhyuk. I am Eunhyuk (in Chinese).
Sungmin and Eunhyuk, when recording the Chinese album, did they have any pronunciation difficulties?
Sungmin: This is my first time recording a Chinese album, the correct pronunciation is very difficult. I learnt from Zhou Mi, whenever I had to record, Zhou Mi would help me. Although it was difficult, but in the end I still completed the recording.
Eunhyuk: In the song “Love is Sweet”, there was a Chinese rap portion, and it was especially difficult. I also had the help of Zhou Mi, and worked hard to record this song. Not sure if the Chinese fans listen find it nice when they listen to it?
For Eunhyuk, coming to China to work, he gave up his DJ position in Korea, are there any regrets?
Eunhyuk: At the moment, I’ve temporarily stopped my programs with Korean broadcasting stations and radio stations, but it does not mean giving them up. This time, I am coming to China as a Super Junior-M member, I have been working hard, and I also hope that when this album’s promotional activities end, I will be able to return to Korea with good results.
The fur concept in the new album, was it the members’ own idea?
Zhou Mi: Most of the concept was prepared for us by the stylists, but before preparing for the album photoshoot, we held our own meeting, and discussed with the photographer the result that we wanted for our photos, and we hoped to express our most perfect, most unique, and different image to everyone. Because previously, Super Junior-M, in our 1st and 2nd albums, we had a sunny and handsome concept, and this time, we are more mysterious. Most importantly, because we are regarding this album, Perfection, as a new starting point, we hope to bring everyone a different feeling. So, do you like it? Do you like it? Is it okay? Okay.
Kyuhyun: I like it more.
Let’s talk about the new song Jay Chou and Fang Wenshan composed for you.
Zhoumi: Fang Wenshan… This time, in our album, Jay Chou wrote a song, the name is
Kyuhyun: Love is Sweet
Zhou Mi: We were quite happy such an excellent musician wrote a song for us, because Jay Chou is a singer that Henry likes a lot, so this time, it’s not only Henry that was very happy, but for the 8 of us, today Siwon is not here… For the 8 of us, it is an extremely happy thing. The tune was nice, the pronunciation was difficult, but the members worked really hard to pronounce their pronunciation well. In this mini album, we recorded a total of 6 songs. Before this, everyone’s impression of Super Junior-M was that we followed a dance music style, and this time, our title song follows that style, but what is more special is that aside from Perfection, we added a lot of emotional songs, in this album, most of the other songs are emotional songs. We also hope that everyone will be able to focus their attention on our singing abilities.
Kyuhyun: During “A Secret That Could Not Be Told” press conference, Super Junior met Jay Chou. I have a good first impression of him, really like his songs, and this time, being able to work with him is very delightful.
This time, when going to Taiwan to do promotions, did you meet Jay Chou again?
Ryeowook: Really thankful to Jay Chou for composing such a good song for us. This time when we went to Taiwan, we didn’t have the chance to meet him. Hopefully in future, there is a chance to meet, and sit down to eat and talk with him.
Have you considered working with any other local musicians?
Kyuhyun: If there is the chance, in future I would like to work with Zhang Hui Mei. I would like to work with Zhang Hui Mei by myself.
Sungmin: As of now, we don’t have any exact plans, but if there really is the chance, there are many huge stars in China, I hope that in future, we will have the chance to work together with singers in the Chinese singing industry.
Henry, can you talk about the feeling of composing your own song?
Eunhyuk: Are you ready?
Henry: I’m ready. Erm in this time, I have a solo song, it’s called Confession.
Eunhyuk: Confession.
Henry: The English name is Off My Mind.
Eunhyuk: Off My Mind.
Henry: This song, me and a few of my American friends…. In Berkeley University I met some musician friends and we wrote a song together. Uhm, the song lyrics were written by me, actually my standard of Chinese isn’t very good, but for everyone, I worked hard and wrote this song – the lyrics and the music, for everyone. Hope everyone can enjoy this song.
Did you include your own feelings and experience in the composing of the song?
Henry: Uhm, these song lyrics are talking about, the meaning is…… If you look at the lyrics, it is like you are talking, the feeling like you are talking to the girl. So the first verse says “Girl when I see you, I go cra-cra-crazy, I just want you to be my baby. It’s like the feeling of saying it, the feeling is like that.
Eunhyuk: Good boy, good boy.
Zhou Mi wrote the lyrics for the new song True Love, why did you persist in composing?
Zhou Mi: Errr actually, I have a dream, that is to….
Kyuhyun: Dream.
Zhoumi: That’s right.
Kyuhyun: Castle of dreams….
Zhoumi: That’s right. I have a wish that in every single Super Junior-M album, I am able to take part in the composition process. In the first album, there were 3 songs written by me, and in the second album, Super Girl, there were 2 songs, I also wrote song lyrics for Kangta Sunbae, and up to now, Perfection…. I want to try my best to experience songs with different feels, for example slow songs, fast songs, or playful, cute songs. Right now I am not only trying out the lyrics writing, recently I have tried composing the tune, but I hope to be able to compose more good music, and have more chances to let every listen to it in future.
When learning Chinese, who is the most intelligent, who is the most playful and hard to teach?
Zhou Mi: The most intelligent student? Everyone is very intelligent, for example if you tell them where their pronunciation is wrong, they will correct it. And there is something else, what else is there? The most playful student? The most playful student is him (points to Kyuhyun).
Kyuhyun: Me?
Zhou Mi: He’s the most playful because his pronunciation is too good, he doesn’t need me to worry about his pronunciation, so sometimes, if I were to go “Kyuhyun, this pronunciation isn’t that good”, he would joke with me “No, it’s your own pronunciation that’s not good, hyung, it’s your pronunciation that’s not good!”. Actually, this album, everyone’s pronunciation, I feel that it compared previously to the 1st and 2nd album, the improvement is very huge. Aside from this, Eunhyuk and Sungmin hyung, because they are the 2 members that just joined us, when they were recording, they were very worried about their pronunciation, afraid that their pronunciation couldn’t keep up with the other members. But actually, their pronunciation is very good, so when I am paying attention to their pronunciation, I am extremely statisifed.
Sungmin: Although right now, my Chinese isn’t very fluent, but I am working very hard. Beside me, there’s also a very good teacher, Zhou Mi, I will follow Zhou Mi and learn Chinese well. I really anticipate coming to China to take part in activities and performances in future.
While preparing the album, were there any unforgettable incidents?
Kyuhyun: While preparing for this album, there were 2 versions of the MV we had to film, one was the Chinese version, the other was the Korean version, so it required 2 times the amount of time as compared to a normal MV. During the 2-3 days, we hardly got any sleep, it was more tiring.
Can you recommend which member is the most perfect boyfriend?
Sungmin: Ermmmm…. (stands up)
Kyuhyun: Don’t be mistaken, Sungmin just wants to go out. I feel… I feel…. This time, there’s only 7 of us here, and Super Junior-M has 8 people, we’re short of Siwon, so we’ll choose him as the most perfect boyfriend in our hearts.
Eunhyuk: Super Junior-M is one group, the strengths of 8 people added together, that is perfection.
Previously, Kyuhyun performed “Tan Te”, what are your thoughts about it? Can you sing a line now?
Kyuhyun: Actually, when preparing for the album, Zhou Mi and I went to search for which songs were the most popular in China, which songs were better known. After that, Zhou Mi and I watched a video of “Tan Te”, and coincidentally, during the recording of the Beijing program, we saw this video information again. At the live venue, there were many fans and the hosts let me sing. I had no way not to do it, everyone was awaiting this performance. At that time, I performed lethargically. Now, I’m feeling energetic now, so I feel embarrassed to perform. In future, if there is a chance, I will prepare well and show everyone.
Source: Ent.163.com
Translated By: –dreamx@sj-world.net
Posted By: @LoveMyPSB (mypearlsapphireblue.wordpress.com)
Re uploaded by melisa @ melisaelf.blogspot.com
TAKE OUT WITH FULL AND PROPER CREDITS.
0 Responses

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.