Melisa



RT @nativeii@ryeong9 http://twitpic.com/3nryhw for oppa :) )
>∇< D’artagnan Kyu~ As expected you did really well!! Cool^^ Changmin man~~ Will always support you..!! + Since grandmother passed away at the end of the year and when I cheered up and took a look a week has already passed by~.. Everyone who have given their prayers thank you~!! “For the sake of my grandmother who is protecting me from the heavens above I’ll live through everyday thankfully~*
Dinner with Secretary Jung* is really too funny ㅋㅋ!!!>∇< It’s daebak(,) I’ll have to pay a visit to the bakery it looks really deliciousㅋ
* Dinner with Secretary Jung (정총무가 쏜다) is the name of a show on MBC.





Source: @ryeong9
Translated By: eternalsnow @ sj-world.net
Shared By: teddyb & innocentblurness @ sj-world.net

Posted By: iCarolina__ (sup3rjunior.wordpress.com)
Labels: , | edit post
0 Responses

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.