Melisa
@ikmubmik http://twitpic.com/42isur http://twitpic.com/42isxb Haha.. I tried to shoot before. but this is also strangeㅡㅡ;;
null
null
@Heedictator @ikmubmik I will have tattoo too!
@ikmubmik @Heedictator Because hyung’s personality is extreme, your tattoo might change every week
Source: @ikmubmik & @heedictator
Translated by: @mimilovemicky
Reuploaded & Posted by: hyukjade (www.sup3rjunior.wordpress.com)

TAKE OUT WITH FULL CREDITS
Omo! Tattoo? :O
*expression like Wookie background picture* XD
@Heedictator (Because) Hyung’s fickle-mindedness is severe, the image of the tattoo will change once a week
From @Heedictator: @ikmubmik If it’s once a week then (it’s still) not that badㅡㅡ
@basszinny (I) was at Hongdae earlierㅋ
@smkku (At) home, seems like everyone’s busy today
@smkku What did I do wellㅋ Playing (the guitar) just like that, playing it as much as I feel like when I get backㅋ
@smkku Eungㅋ As expected, practice doesn’t betray (you)
Source: @ikmubmik
Translated by Euodsie@SJ-WORLD.NET
Posted by: uksujusid (www.sup3rjunior.wordpress.com)
+ melisa @ melisaelf.blogspot.com
TAKE OUT WITH FULL CREDITS
Labels: , , , | edit post
0 Responses

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.