Melisa
Super Junior has been flying around the world, traveling from one place to another for their various Super Show 4 concerts, so it’s no wonder that the boys would like a little bit of rest.
Sungmin reminisced about school (seems like he wants to go to school) and he blogged about it and how relaxing it felt.
Title: If I go to school…
I feel really happy~ ㅋㅋㅋ
I feel comfortable and relaxed when I go to school
but excited at the same time too… ㅋㅋ
And there are pretty juniors too^^
I am still a innocent university student~
Although it’s nothing proud that at this age of mine, I am still a university student.. ㅎㅎㅎ
I feel really good on school days~ ㅎㅎㅎ
Although at times.. There are scary professors..
Yep…….
Now it’s the end of a day by myself which I enjoyed~!!!
Today I will end off the day by drinking red wine with Kyu, something which we have not done for a long time
Wine time~
He then uploaded a picture of himself drinking red wine with Kyuhyun. Looks relaxing indeed!
Source: Ningin (Original Source Sungmin’s Naver Blog)
Shared at www.sup3rjunior.wordpress.com by : Melody
Re uploaded by: Melisa @ melisaelf.blogspot.com
TAKE OUT WITH FULL AND PROPER CREDITS
0 Responses

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.