Melisa
2. Super Junior’s Kyuhyun : He’s Victoria’s best friend. When Victoria first came to Korea from China, she decided to call everyone an unni or oppa. So she also called Kyuhyun an oppa. Later, when she found out that he’s actually younger than her, she became awkward around him. Victoria said, “Kyuhyun approached me first and we became close when he joked I’m an oppa, an oppa.  Now, we have become friends. He always gives me advice and is a funny friend.”
3.  Super Junior’s Kim Heechul : Sulli’s real older brother(?).  They reveal everything to each other and are candid.  Sulli said, “I don’t know how it happened.  We trust and take care of each other.  But at the same time, we don’t cross each other’s line.  When we are in front of other people, we praise each other.  I think I have to do that for people that I like.”
Source: Sportschosun
Translated by Minnie @ SUJUISM.BLOGSPOT.COM
TAKE OUT WITH THE FULL CREDITS
DO NOT ADD YOUR NAME TO THE CREDITS
Labels: , , | edit post
0 Responses

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.