Melisa
Donghae

    Fan: I’m a Chinese supporter, hoping that you’ll all be able to continue walking on (this journey). Really love all of you! You must reply me, thank you!
    Donghae: Thank you! I’ve replied~

    Fan: Oppa oppa please give me a reply(.) You’ll be coming down to Guangzhou soon 『Yamashita※琪』*
    Donghae: Replied~

    * The username of the fan who posted this message.

    Fan: Gege my birthday is coming soon, and I’ll be an adult! Can your reply be my birthday present~!
    Donghae: Happy birthday!

    * Gege/Ge = Chinese term which is the equivalent for ‘oppa’ in Korean.

    Fan: Is it already snowing in Seoul?!.. Really want to go to play in Seoul~ Donghae ge what plans do you have for Christmas?
    Donghae: (Will be) spending it with you all~~

    Fan: Donghae ge! I miss you!^^ I’ve been daydreaming all day long while looking at gege’s photo today! Ge quickly reply to me!~~~~
    Donghae: Okay, replied^^

    Zhou Mi

    Fan: Mimi’s pureness, in my world, is really difficult to obtain and precious, I like your perception of your ownself right now, please don’t change yourself, although I get a heartattack because of you tugging at my heartstrings, but please be yourself, I love you this way ♥♥
    Zhou Mi: I will^^ You have to be happy too~

    Fan: 【Christmas】~Zhou Mi~Wishing you a Merry Christmas in advance~You can enjoy Christmas with Mitangs at Guangzhou’s SS haha~It’s a pity that I have to take my MBA (so) I can’t go out lately~But I’ll continue working hard in the future~Let’s work hard together~Xiao Wenzi~
    Zhou Mi: Xiao Wenzi, I noticed that you’ve been busy lately from your messages! Jiayou*~

    * Jiayou is the equivalent of ‘fighting’.

    Fan: Zhou Mi ge, Chui Chui is here to report to you~Lately there are so many schedules,you have to take care of your own body!Gege come out and make an apeparance!:>
    Zhou Mi: Nice to meet you,


credit : www.sup3rjunior.wordpress.com
Labels: , , | edit post
0 Responses

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.